Regulations of the Prestage online store
Below you can find the regulations of the online store Prestage, which contains information such as about the method of placing an order and conclusion of a sales contract, delivery and payment forms available in the store, the procedure of withdrawal from the contract or the complaint procedure.
The store belongs to:
PRESTAGE MICHAŁ POŁONSKI
Jana Karola Chodkiewicza 15 / 2a
85-065 Bydgoszcz, Poland
You can contact us at any time by sending a message to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greetings and enjoy your shopping
The online store team Prestage!
For the purposes of these Regulations, the following terms are taken as meaning:
- Buyer – a natural person, legal person or disabled legal person,
- Consumer – a natural person who concludes a sales contract with the Seller not related directly to its business or professional activity,
- Regulations – these regulations, available at https://prestage.eu/regulations/?lang=en
- Shop – an online store operating at https://prestage.eu/,
- Seller – PRESTAGE MICHAŁ POŁOŃSKI, Jana Karola Chodkiewicza 15 / 2a, 85-065 Bydgoszcz, Poland, NIP 5541480310.
§2 Preliminary provisions
- Through the Store, the Seller conducts retail sales, while providing services to Buyers electronically. Through the Store, the Buyer may purchase products displayed on the Store’s website.
- The Regulations define the terms and conditions of using the Store, as well as the rights and obligations of the Seller and the Buyers.
- To use the Store, in particular to make a purchase in the Store, it is not necessary to meet specific technical conditions by a computer or other device of the Buyer. The following are sufficient:
- access to the Internet,
- standard operating system,
- standard internet browser,
- having an active e-mail address.
- The Buyer may not purchase anonymously in the Store or under a pseudonym.
- It is prohibited to use the Store to provide unlawful content, in particular by sending such content via forms available in the Store.
- All product prices given on the Store’s website are gross prices.
§3 Services provided electronically
- Through the Store, the Seller provides the service to the Buyer electronically.
- The basic service provided electronically to the Buyer by the Seller is to enable the Buyer to place an order in the Store. Placing an order is possible without creating an account in the store.
- If the Buyer decides to open an account in the Store, the Seller also provides the Buyer with an electronic service consisting in creating and maintaining an account in the Store. The account stores the Buyer’s data and the history of orders placed by him in the Store. The buyer logs into the Account using his username and the password defined by him.
- Opening an account in the Store is done by completing and sending a registration form using the automatic mechanism of the Store. At the moment of sending the registration form, a contract for keeping an account in the store is concluded between the Buyer and the Seller. The contract is concluded for an indefinite period, and the Buyer may terminate the contract with immediate effect at any time by deleting the account.
- Services are provided electronically to the Buyer free of charge. On the other hand, sales contracts concluded via the Store are paid off.
- In order to ensure the Buyer’s safety and transfer of data in connection with the use of the Store, the Seller shall take technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of security risk of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data by unauthorized persons.
- The Seller takes steps to ensure that the Store functions properly. The Buyer should inform the Seller about any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Store.
- Any complaints related to the functioning of the Store, the Buyer may submit via e-mail to the email address email@example.com. In the complaint, the Buyer should provide the name and surname, address for correspondence, as well as the type and date of occurrence of the irregularity related to the functioning of the Store. The seller will consider any complaints within 14 days of receipt of the complaint and will inform the customer about its settlement to the e-mail address of the complaining party.
- The Buyer can place an order as a registered customer or as a guest.
- A registered customer is a Buyer who has an account in the Store. The buyer can set up an account from the “Register” tab or during the ordering process.
- In order to place an order, the Buyer is obliged to take the following steps:
- choose the product or products being the subject of the order by clicking the “Add to basket” button,
- from the basket view, click on the “Go to checkout” button,
- provide the address for shipping the order and the invoice data – if the Buyer has previously added certain details to the account, he may select this data without having to refill it or provide other data,
- choose the method of delivery and payment for the order,
- read the Regulations and accept it – the Buyer accepts the Regulations only if he or she is familiar with its contents and actually accepts its provisions; acceptance of the Regulations is voluntary, but necessary to place an order,
- choose the option “I buy and pay” (with this moment the contract for the sale of products covered by the order is considered to be concluded between the Buyer and the Seller).
- If the Buyer has chosen the method of payment for the order in the form of payment via Przelewy24, after clicking the “Buy and pay” button, the Buyer will be transferred to the transaction website of Przelewy24 to make the payment for the order. After making the payment, the Buyer will be redirected to the Store’s website confirming the order.
- If the Buyer chose the payment method for orders other than payment via Przelewy24, after clicking the “Buy and pay” button, he will be immediately transferred to the order confirmation page.
- The Buyer must provide true personal information on the order form. The buyer is liable for providing false personal data. The Seller reserves the right to suspend the execution of the order in a situation where the Buyer provided false data or if the data raises legitimate doubts of the Seller as to their correctness. In this case, the Buyer will be informed by phone or e-mail about doubts of the Seller. In such a situation, the Buyer has the right to explain all circumstances related to verifying the veracity of the given data. In the absence of data allowing the Seller to contact the Buyer, the Seller will provide any explanations after the Buyer has made contact.
- The Buyer declares that all data provided by him in the order form are true, while the Seller is not obliged to verify their accuracy and correctness, although he has such permission in accordance with paragraph. 6 above.
§5 Delivery forms and payment methods
- The buyer has the following forms of delivery to choose from:
- shipment via UPS courier company – cost PLN ………….., approximate delivery time: …………. from the moment of order fulfillment,
- personal collection at the Store’s premises, i.e. ul. Jana Karola Chodkiewicza 15 / 2a, 85-065 Bydgoszcz.
- The cost of delivery shall be borne by the Buyer, unless the Seller specifies otherwise in the Store. Personal collection does not involve any additional delivery costs for the Buyer.
- The buyer has the following payment methods for the ordered products:
- payment via Przelewy24,
- payment on delivery,
- payment during personal collection at the shop’s headquarters.
§6 Execution of the contract
- After placing the order by the Buyer in accordance with the procedure described in § 4 of the Regulations, an order confirmation will be sent to the buyer’s e-mail address.
- Order processing consists in its preparation for shipment to the Buyer or for personal collection by the Buyer. The order is considered completed when the order is prepared for shipment or preparation for personal collection by the Buyer.
- The time of order fulfillment is always indicated in the product description.
- If the order covers more than one product, the time of order completion is the longest time indicated in the description of the product included in the order.
- The order delivery time is counted from the moment of payment for the order, unless the Buyer chose the form of payment on delivery – then the time of order completion is counted until the contract is concluded.
- After completing the order, the Seller will send to the Buyer’s e-mail address confirmation of order completion and will begin sending the order to the Buyer or will notify the Buyer about the possibility of collecting the personal order.
- The shipment of the order to the Buyer is carried out in the manner chosen by the Buyer in accordance with § 4 para. 1 of the Regulations.
- The time of delivery of the order to the Buyer depends on the shipping method chosen by the Buyer and is calculated from the date of order fulfillment in accordance with § 6 para. 3 of the Regulations.
§7 Withdrawal from the consumer contract
- A consumer who has concluded a distance contract with the Seller has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 14 days from the day of taking possession of the purchased items.
- In order to withdraw from the contract, the Consumer must inform the Seller about his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unambiguous statement – for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail.
- The consumer may use the model withdrawal form available at https://prestage.eu/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Formularz_odstapienia_od_umowy.doc however it is not mandatory.
- In order to keep the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is enough for the Consumer to send information on the exercise of the right of the consumer to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
- The consumer is obliged to return the product to the Seller or give it to the person authorized by the Seller to receive it immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrawn from the contract, unless the Seller suggested that he will pick up the item himself. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the product before its expiry
- The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the items.
- In the event of withdrawal from the agreement, the Seller shall return to the Consumer all payments received from the Consumer, including the cheapest available in the Store the cost of delivering products (if the cost covered the Consumer) immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which the Seller was informed on the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract. Returns will be made using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has explicitly agreed to another solution. In any case, the Consumer will not incur any fees due to the form of payment reimbursement.
- If the Seller has not offered to pick up the item from the Consumer himself, he may withhold the refund of payments received from the Consumer until he receives the item back or the Consumer provides proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
- The consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the product as a result of using the product in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product.
§8 Responsibility for defects
- The Seller is obliged to provide the Buyer with a product free from defects.
- The Seller is liable to the Buyer if the product sold has a physical or legal defect (warranty for defects).
- If the product sold has a defect, the Buyer may:
- demand replacement of the product with one free from defects,
- request removal of the defect,
- submit a price reduction statement,
- submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract.
- If the Buyer finds a defect of the product, he should inform the Seller about it, at the same time specifying his claim related to the defect found or by submitting a statement of appropriate content.
- The Buyer may use the complaint form, available at https://prestage.eu/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Formularz_reklamacyjny.doc, however it is not obligatory.
- The Buyer may contact the Seller both by traditional mail as well as by e-mail.
- The Seller will address the complaint submitted by the Buyer within 14 days from the date of delivery of the complaint by means of a means of communication with which the complaint was submitted.
- Details of the Seller’s warranty for defects are governed by the provisions of the Civil Code (Articles 556 – 576).
§9 Personal data and cookies
§10 Out-of-court ways to handle complaints and redress
- The Seller agrees to submit any disputes arising in connection with the sale of goods through mediation. Details will be determined by the parties to the conflict.
- The consumer has the opportunity to use extrajudicial methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims. Among other things, the Consumer has the option of:
- apply to a permanent amicable consumer court with a motion to resolve the dispute arising from the concluded sales contract,
- ask the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Buyer and the Seller,
- to use the help of the poviat (municipal) ombudsman of the consumer’s law or social organization, whose statutory tasks include the protection of consumers.
- For more detailed information on extrajudicial ways of dealing with complaints and redress, the Consumer can search on the website http://polubownie.uokik.gov.pl.
- The consumer may also use the ODR platform, which is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The platform serves the purpose of resolving disputes between consumers and businesses seeking an out-of-court settlement of a dispute regarding contractual obligations arising from an online sales contract or a service contract.
§11 Final Provisions
- The Seller reserves the right to enter and cancel offers, promotions and to change the prices of products in the Store without prejudice to the rights acquired by the Buyer, including in particular the terms of contracts concluded before the change.
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations. Contracts concluded prior to the amendment to the Regulations shall be governed by the Regulations in effect on the date of conclusion of the contract.
- Buyers who have an account in the Store of any change to the Regulations will be notified by email to the email address assigned to the account. If the content of the new Regulations is not accepted, the Buyer has the right to terminate the account agreement at any time by deleting the account or submitting to the Seller an appropriate statement, in any form, about the termination of the account agreement.
- These Regulations shall apply from 11/03/2019.
- All archival versions of the Regulations are available for download in .pdf format – links are found below the Regulations.